Tuesday 14 June 2011

The Impossible Project

Polaroid film is back!
The Impossible Project is making new polaroid film, Hurrah!
I love my polaroid camera and have held back from taking pictures so as to save the film and to only take "the best pictures". And lets be honest, that just isn't any fun.
These are two pictures that I took when I still had lots of film.
I liked the colour of the green bottle against the blue of the chair, and thought it would look good as a polaroid, and it did! The next image i took as i wanted to see how the orange shirt would look against the orange wall paper, and also the contrast in the two different patterns.




The nest two images are just ones I took of a few of my friends. I like the fact that they are not 100% sharp, and the colours aren't quite right. So often in photography your images have to be 100% perfect, perfect lighting, good depth of field, pretty model, nice location blah blah blah. I love using a polaroid as all of that goes out the window and you can just play and hope that your picture comes out at least 50% O.K.



1 comment:

  1. I too like Polaroid!! But my god its too expensive! I remember the chair and bottle pic!! :)

    ReplyDelete